Connecting the Dots 1.9.14
by Rina Dakanay
These are the stories that we’re focused on this week (featuring some of my favorite gamechangers (pictured!) and the ideals and practices that drive them toward success):
1) Apple’s newly appointed Chief of Retail and former Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendt on the greatest creator of energy– EMPATHY. [photo via Fast Company]
2) NPR’s Creative Director Liz Danzico discusses how she draws inspiration from and for her various projects. [via Fast Company]
3) Under the leadership of their CEO, Marissa Mayer, Yahoo! launches their latest venture into online magazines.
4) This year’s Forbes 30 Under 30 – my generation’s cream of the crop.
5) A Tribute to Failure by Marcelo Gleiser and Failure’s relationship to one of the above.