Top 5 Things About Drinkware
ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) surveyed more than 7,000 consumers in 21 different metro areas spanning the globe—including major cities in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. Their annual Ad Impressions Study survey breaks down consumer preference and behavior regarding promotional items in comparison to other advertising media (radio, TV and internet advertising) and aims to support and prove the influential power of promotional products.
Placing a spotlight on drinkware items, these are the top 5 takeaways from this survey:
- In the US alone, 21% of consumers surveyed own branded drinkware. (that’s a lot of ad space at residential homes, offices, etc.).
- The residents of Phoenix, Arizona own the most promotional drinkware out of the 21 metro areas surveyed. (Do you think it may have to do with the warm climate?)
- More women own branded drinkware than men (24% of Women vs. 17% of Men who reported their gender).
- Consumers under the age of 35 (21-34 year olds) own more drinkware than their older counterparts.
- On average, consumers hold on to promotional drinkware for a total of 7.1 months. Drinkware ranks 3rd for this particular product category/measurement.
Interested in promoting your business or organization on drinkware items? We’ve got thousands of products to choose from: www.anypromo.com.